Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Nichola Patton – Hospice Hero

Halcyon Hospice – Dunwoody, Georgia



A daughter sent us the following email shortly after her father was admitted to Halcyon Hospice:

“My father was admitted to your care for hospice last night. I wanted to just reach out and say that the intake/admission nurse, Nichola Patton, was INCREDIBLE with my family and my father. At the hardest time of our lives, she was able to make us laugh and somehow “enjoy” the process. We all felt like Nichola was part of our family by the time she left. I wanted to thank you for having someone so awesome on your team to start this process. It made the entire process much easier, and my family has a confidence in Halcyon following her visit.”

First impressions do make a huge impact, and Nichola, the first Dunwoody team member to encounter this family, was able to make them feel at ease and even laugh. They felt as if she cared for their father and family. Thank you, Nichola, for being the “face” of our hospice team and for becoming a part of this patient’s family after just one visit. You are our Hospice Hero!


No comments:

Post a Comment